Skip to main content
Why does blogger always forget to remember my log in even though I check the remember me box every time? Crazy.

So it's late and I don't feel like going to bed because I have all sorts of things jousting in my mind, so I thought I'd share some perfectly random thoughts with all of you wonderful people.

How to tell you've been watching too much Gilmore Girl's:
1. You have a dream that takes place in Star's Hollow with all of the main characters. (Imaginary hanging out at Luke's diner is quite fun.)
2. You wake up with the Gilmore Girl's theme song in your head.

Anyone want to go see Modest Mouse in LA next month? I'll drive if you promise to buy me a tshirt. ;)

I also want to go ice skating. I've never been & really want to. ("There's a handful of normal kid things I kinda missed.")

Tonight we had a girls night & just chilled at the apartment and talked about life and boys and family and mole rats and hairless cats and evil acid. Good times, but still all the same problems when all is said and done. We had some good laughs, though.

Okay, I am super annoyed at how every time I go to my yahoo I get the freakin' White Noise banner. I do not want to know that dead people are trying to talk to me. So take you and your scary movie advertisements and leave me alone. They really need to do some type of Minority Report-esque specialized advertising thing. Okay, maybe that's remarkably too invasive, but there has to be some middle ground between annoyance and eye scanning. Yes, Gattaca-esque blood tests are considered more invasive than eye scanning, so don't ask.

Gattaca was so referenced in the Simpson's last night. "Sorry doesn't put the thumb back on the hand, Marge!"

I haven't posted any great lyrics in awhile, so here is something for your musical reading pleasure:
"If and when I can
clear myself of this clouded mind
I'll watch myself settle down
into a place where
peace can search me out and find
that I'm so ready to be found"
From Relient K - MmHmm, check it out it's a great album

Comments