Skip to main content

apparently I have rocks in my head

Pieter came over last night. It was cool to hang out with him. Met his friend Bill who looks like Bam Margera in his myspace picture, but not in real life. (Bill thinks I'm crazy for saying that. Oh well.) After they left Nicole & I were sitting around and thinking about watching Garden State at 1:30 am. I invited Jon Mark to come over & watch it with us. It was around 2 by the time he got here. It was a good time. We didn't really watch the film, though. We sat around and talked and listened to music til about 5 am. Crazy, but fun.
Jon Mark had this to say about it today:
"whoever decided to 'watch' garden state at 2:30 had rocks in their head...."

I would just like to point out that rocks in my head equals a good time for everyone. It also equals me staying up til 7 am. After Jon Mark left I wrote an email & when I finished it I noticed that there was light peeking through my window. And since I never get up that early I thought I'd go outside and see the sunrise. I ended up taking a walk for about 1/2 an hour. It was amazing to be outside in Los Angeles and experience the city largely at rest. It was the kind of peace you don't often experience in LA. It was a great.

Comments

Pete said…
so.....i had fun the other night even though Nicole was a jerk. Make sure and clear things up for me eh? as far as you know what is concerned. I don't really hater her either. She's actually pretty cute....
raj said…
I've suspected for some time that you have rocks in your head, but I certainly didn't want to be the first to say as much. Now that it's out in the open, I don't feel as bad mentioning how you always had gravel on your pillow in the morning as opposed to ear wax (ear wax as everyone knows consists of melted brains). I will sleep better tonight knowing that everyone knows the cold hard truth about the inside of your head.
Anonymous said…
so... ya i would like to renounce my previous said away message... because when i wrote it.. i currently had a head ache from being so tired the night before.. though it was a great time had by all inlcuding myself... I wrote it with a "non acoholic hangover"
aziner said…
Pieter, I had fun the other night too. Nicole would probably stop implying certain things if you would stop exhibiting certain tendencies . . . ;) I kid.

Raj, I am choosing to take this as some sort of backwards compliment in which you are suggesting that my brain is not slowly leaking out of my head. (unlike yours)

Jon Mark, I appreciate your renouncement & am glad that you had a good time. We should hang out at 2am more often. :)
raj said…
no, it would be leaking out if it was made of grey matter. since you have rocks in your head, I believe slow "erosion" would be a more accurate term.