Skip to main content

felix natus mihi :)

You know how when you're a little kid your mom plans your birthday party? I guess I'm not a little kid anymore b/c no one else is making the plans for my birthday. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, that would be totally lame, I'm simply asking for good suggestions of what to do. I have some ideas, but I'd love to hear other thoughts. Also, please do not mistake this reminder of my 23rd birthday coming up on 2/19 to be a solicitation of gifts, it's truly not. Though you should know that no gifts will be refused. ;) Anyway, bring on the suggestions.

Comments

raj said…
I have a suggestion, but I have no idea where you're going to get a bartending monkey, an ice skating rink, a flaming hula hoop, and three inflatable rafts on this short of notice.
aziner said…
For those of you who were not aware, I was hoping for real suggestions. :P
Pete said…
Beer and movies....and and and....PIZZA!
raj said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
raj said…
Pieter, please know that your proffering of a real suggestion is considered a vile betrayal and all punishment that I am authorized to hand out will be brought down upon you like a hammer. Basically you can expect no punishment at all, but do know that you have committed a serious offense. If we were in Singapore, I would condemn you to a state-sponsored spanking. I don't mean that in a gay way at all, especially because I would be hiring that nice oriental gentleman with the bamboo cane to deliver to you the smackbottom which you so richly deserve.
aziner said…
Well at least Pieter is being helpful, unlike google and all it's gay valentine's ads down there, damn.

Happy hump day! (That's the only one you get this week.)
Unknown said…
we will celebrate alittle late, when i get to LA in March :)
Pete said…
I'm completely speechless.....
Pete said…
except for saying "i'm completely speechless" that is.....oh and this one too....wait....AAAAH!