Skip to main content

happy hump day!

Phil & Jon Mark came over for a bit tonight & Nicole did the best thing ever. I gave Jon Mark the tour of the house & we all ended up in my room, so discussion about the drawing Phil did for me that is hanging on my wall ensued. Jon Mark asked why Phil hadn't drawn anything for him. Nicole said because he wasn't as cute as me. There was laughter and then Phil said that he had to admit that I was cuter than Jon Mark. :) That pretty much made my night.

A showing of the Tragical Comedy or Comedic Tragedy of Mr. Dinkish followed. For those of you who do not know, this is the film final Shauna, Jared & I made for our producing class. It is about a monkey. Laws may have been broken for the sake of our art, I will neither confirm or deny that. Pieter, you will be seeing this on Saturday.

We also talked tonight about filming a short as Jon Mark has access to all the equipment, so Phil & I are going to work on a short script. I really hope this project happens, it's been much too long since I've made a film or had anything to do with and kind of video production really.

So, life is going well right now (aside from the complete lack of income), and as such I am wishing you a happy no holds barred kind of hump day. Of course, should you have that kind of hump day, I sincerely hope it is in the confines of marriage and that you don't tell me about it. Those of you unmarried peoples out there can enjoy the best PG-rated hump days ever, maybe PG-13 for language, but no brief nudity or drug use. And since you don't want flying monkeys interfering with your hump day, you should probably keep an eye out for them.

Comments

Unknown said…
i am missing out on way too much fun! :) i'm so glad for the goodness you are having!
aziner said…
Shauna, it is we who are missing out on YOU! I told Jon Mark you would be here in March & he agreed that we all have to hang out then. I can't wait! :)
Unknown said…
I can't wait either!! we will definitely have to hang out with John Mark
Galen said…
How many happy hump days are there? I keep looking on different calendars and none of them have happy hump days.

I'm so disturbed.
aziner said…
Galen, you raise an interesting question, one that I hesitate to answer as the last person to ask this question (Pieter) led us on a long and painful journey on the topic. In the hopes that you will not follow in his steps, I will offer you the answers you seek. On most calendars they spell hump day, W-e-d-n-e-s-d-a-y, on Spanish calendars you might see M-i-e-r-c-o-l-e-s. Wednesday being the center of the week, is also referred to as the hump. Hopefully, all of them are happy. Of course a marital context offers the possibility of a different kind of hump day that can happen at any time during the week, this will of course be the kind that we do not discuss any further.

(this is me hoping you were asking a serious question as I would feel dumb explaining it again if you were being sarcastic)
Pete said…
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I SPELL HUMPDAYS LIKE THIS.....SMTWTFS......

in case you were wondering, those are the first initials of every day of the week. clever? yes.