Skip to main content

sky falls, you feel like it's a beautiful day

I've never been one of those crazy rain people. I enjoy the sun & all it's shiny warmth, but there's just something I love about rain in LA. Even when it happens to rain for a week straight it doesn't bother me here. I think because I know at some point the sun will shine again, it is after all California. And so for me with this rain it was a perfectly lovely Friday. I met Nicole for lunch at Panera, I had my favorite soup- chicken chili, which was the perfect soup for today- and a fruit cup. I look forward to having a job again so I can buy more fruit. That's really all I had to say for today, yay for rain, chicken chili, and fruit. Sometimes the simple things are enough, like looking forward to falling asleep to the still falling rain. Mmm.

After the flood all the colors came out
It was a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
Beautiful day

Comments

Pete said…
Considering my summer plans...I hope I like rain as much as I claim. Annnnndd yes....that rhymed. Sorta...