Skip to main content

visitor embargo

All friends and/or loved ones are officially asked to refrain from visiting me unless you agree to adhere to the following conditions:
1. you must not cause me to have a good time
2. you must not be fun
3. you must not do anything that will remind me why I like you so much to even want you to visit in the first place

That should about cover it. I am kidding of course. But my heart does hurt right now & I don't want that sadness anymore. I dislike it and wish nothing more to do with it.

I am open to suggestions that don't involve preventing my friends from visiting. Please refrain from any suggestions that require bartending monkeys. (wishing I didn't have to make that stipulation)

Comments

Galen said…
I'm sorry your heart hurts. Maybe you should go to the doctor. He usually has medicine he can prescribe. He usually prescibes me rest, reading and ice cream. Or just M&Ms. Yes, try M&Ms. Or Mint Milanos. That's what my friend Cari always uses. Mint Milanos are Aspirin for your heart.

I hope your heart hurts no longer and your heart hopes to never hurt again.
aziner said…
Thanks, Galen. All delightful suggestions.