Skip to main content

Happy Easter!



(I'm the little one)

Comments

Pete said…
Yeah you're pretty damn cute too Azina. I'm not going to lie.
aziner said…
aww thanks Pieter, you totally made my day :)
Ms. McGowan said…
Way cuter than Pieter's overrated baby pictures.
aziner said…
ha, thanks Sherry. maybe I should post one of Pieter's baby pictures and take a vote ;)
Ms. McGowan said…
Nah. That would just feul his "I was the cutest baby that ever lived" fire. We will have none of that.
aziner said…
Not when he is miserably defeated. mwahahaha! I kid, Pieter's adorable. Of course, none of you lovely people who read this and don't know Pieter will get to see his baby picture unless he gives me his consent to post it . . . :)
Pete said…
Good God girls....all i said was that you were a cute baby. Sheesh.

Post away though if you really want to go down...
aziner said…
Ah, Pieter I am highly amused.

Okay, here's the deal, if I get 5 people who would like me to hold this contest between Pieter and me then I will do it. And just so this isn't misconstrued as some sort of shameless solicitation of comments, those of you who know my email address are welcome to send your requests that way. Let the games begin, maybe, if enough interest is expressed.
Ms. McGowan said…
I'm totally uninterested in seeing Pieter on your blog. His baby pictures give me nightmares.
Pete said…
I hate you Sherry....
Unknown said…
i kinda want to see these pictures, i like to see pictures, post them!! :)
Galen said…
yea, we want Pete. Good luck man! It'll be hard to beat this girl!