Skip to main content

thank you

to those who have been there when I've been so sad, who have stuck around and not tried to offer simple answers where there are none

to those who have cared enough to make sure I'm okay or that I will be (I will, today was a better day)

to those who come back here even when I have nothing amusing or whimsical to say, I greatly desire to make you laugh or at least smile, but sometimes I get caught up in the sorrow. I will do my best to have something funny to say soon

to those of you who pray, it works, I have felt it and am eternally grateful

to my friends who visit me, even though I hate to see you go (I had so much fun with you here, Shauna)

to those who comment here, I like reading your thoughts

to the Jewish man in the Easter candy aisle, ah what blissful irony- yes, I have considered the possibility that he was a Messianic Jew, but please don't ruin my amusement with your earth logic

to the crazy people at the farmer's market who protest making ponies give rides to children, you make me laugh

to my friends who are artists with words, you offer me moments of respite when you allow me to visit the worlds of your imagination, I quite enjoy travelling to those places

to Pieter who sent me pictures of himself as a child, as Nicole said, you can't look at those pictures and not smile

and most especially to Nicole who is my favorite person in the whole of Los Angeles (even far above Zach Braff who made my favorite movie and makes me laugh each Tuesday), you make me laugh more, you are wonderful and I can't imagine my life right now if I didn't have you as a friend, I probably would have crawled in a hole to hide away from the world a long time ago, plus you make me coffee and that makes me happy :) you're the best!

Comments

Ms. McGowan said…
Thank YOU, Azina. Your faithful (and often brilliant) posts make me smile. I get to see Pete this weekend- I'll send him back to LA with a high five for you. Take care of yourself- you're special to us. Happy humping tomorrow!
aziner said…
aww, thank you, Sherry. :) I wish I were hanging out with you & Pieter this weekend, sounds like a good time. I hope you have fun and that you had a happy hump day as well!
Anonymous said…
wow. Today was one of the most hideously annoying days - and as I sit locked away in my room straining to keep my emotions and anger under control, I read this post by my amazing roommate. YOU are what keeps me from hiding in a hole. THANK YOU - for being one of the few and far between God given things since moving to LA. I have tears in my eyes....I love you.