Skip to main content

honey bunny boo

You know what's great?

The Chinese delivery man who brought food to our house tonight. He could not have been happier to be delivering food to us. It was awesome. Seriously, he was just infectiously joyous. Wow. :)

Talking to Shauna on the phone today. How glad I am that I will get to see you in a couple months. Hazaa!

One of my guy friends who told me tonight that I will make a great wife for someone. It was totally random, but he said he had been thinking it for a couple days and wanted to tell me that. Sometimes people think things and don't say them, and he said he didn't want to do that. I told him it means a lot to me. It really does.

And Nicole. This is the girl I can spend 5 minutes laughing with at a silly knock knock joke and at the name of a drink at Swork Coffee- Honey Bunny Boo. (You can't tell me you don't think that's funny.) She is a Godsend in an often harsh world. And to top it all off, she surprised me with a wonderful gift this week, just to make me smile. I was stunned. Nicole, you are a dear friend and I love you to bits. Thanks for being so awesome! :)

Comments