Skip to main content

once again I make a liar of myself

So I found a way to allocate myself more free dial-up hours before the DSL arrives. It's not just because I am an internet junkie, it's quite difficult to check job postings and send out resumes sans internet & it's better to have internet at my house than to go to Panera to use their free internet. Gasp, I know that's crazy talk, but free dial-up at my house tends to be much more free than free wireless at Panera where all the delicious and non-free food happens to be. I see how they trap people with the promise of "free" internet. You can't fool me. ;) So yes, once again my lapse isn't very lapsical. Lapseful? Lapsey? I don't know, anyway more free internet = no blog lapsification. Bet you didn't think I could come up with another one. Do not doubt my word makeupabilities, they are astoundful. :)

Yeah, so I've sat here for over an hour doing other stuff & not writing anything more here, so I think I'm done for now. Here are some lyrics to a song a friend recently reminded me of:
in a field of yellow flowers
underneath the sun
bluest eyes that spark with lightning
boy with shoes undone
he is young, so full of hope
reveling in tiny dreams
filling up his arms with flowers
right for giving any queen
running to her, beaming bright
while cradling his prize
a flickering of yellow light
within his mother's eyes
she holds them to her heart
keeping them where they'll be safe
clasped within her very marrow
dandelions in a vase

she sees love where anyone else would see weeds
all hope is found, here is everything he needs

Have a happtastical hump day everyone!

Comments