Skip to main content

this is the title that I am writing because I cannot think of a title

Our refrigerator is broken. It is sad. Shannon tried to fix it for us. He is awesome & worked on it for awhile, but it is still broken. We need a new one. Right now we have one of Jeremy's mini fridges that he didn't need anymore. It is like being in college again. I went to small group this week. I met some new people. It was good. I am excited about church tomorrow. They are doing a series called "Life's Biggest Questions." I like it. I am interested to find out what God has in store for this week. I will now be working at my internship on Mondays and Tuesdays. I am having a hard time being patient with this job. I don't know what God's plan is for me there. I'm also in need of another job to help pay the bills. Please pray that I will find something suitable. I wonder what this week has in store. I have a new friend with whom I would like to spend more time. I hope that can happen this week. I'm not sure when I'll be able to blog next. I know, everytime I say that there usually isn't too much of a lapse in my writing, but I'm almost out of my free dial-up hours, and the DSL won't be installed til at least Thursday. I hope you all have a great week! Don't get sick. (So many people seem to be sick right now.) And have a happy hump day! I thought I'd wish you that early since I've missed the last couple of weeks. And of course, don't take it like that.

Comments