Skip to main content

to blank with love

To Ravi with love, for calling and making sure I wouldn't be on the 605 when you saw two police chases there on tv the other day. I have the best baby brother. Thanks for looking out for me, though you can rest assured that I had no idea the 605 even existed before you called me, so no worries.

To Galen with love, for being born a rescuer and so embracing that about yourself. I went to bed so happy after talking to you the other night. Thanks for being so wonderful.

To Pieter with love, $2.61. You rock. You rock anyway, but thanks for that. I hope we can hang out before you are swept away to the Northwest.

To Jon Mark, Shannon, and Jeremy with love, I'm pretty sure only Jon Mark reads this, but uber thanks in advance for helping us move all our furniture. I really appreciate it more than you guys know.

To Shauna with love, YOU are excellent. The picture is great, thank you. I will email you more soon, I'm sorry I haven't written or talked to you in so very long . . . soon I promise.

To the dj on KROQ today who was complaining about how they want to have Cookie Monster eat more healthy food and cookies other than just chocolate chip with love, thanks for saying this, "Let the parents teach them about bananas and crap!" That was awesome. Thanks for not talking too much on the radio, but saying something amusing in between songs. I was amused. Leave Cookie Monster alone PBS, he's hilarious. Kids don't eat too many cookies because some blue puppet does, they eat too many cookies when they have crappy parents. Don't let crappy parents ruin good tv for everyone.

To anyone reading this with love, thanks for being here whether you've been reading for awhile & have managed to stick with me through all the crappy times lately or if you've just stumbled upon this site. Thanks. I can't guarantee there won't be more sad posts, but I will do my best to maintain this blog with its original intent of delighting and amusing. The first comment I got from Pieter was "you are funny." That made my day. I hope to live up to that.

Have a great weekend everyone! And since it's been awhile, you should probably keep an eye out for those flying monkeys. It's mating season, look out! ;)

Comments

Pete said…
Thanks for this Azina....you're a light in a dark day ;-)
aziner said…
aww Pieter, that makes me happy :)