Skip to main content
I quit my internship. It is better for everyone this way.

Tomorrow I will be on the set of The Shield learning more about script supervising. Shannon wins a prize for setting that up for me, and Allison whom I haven't met for being willing to show me exactly what it is she does.

In just 3 short weeks I will be leaving LA and heading for Houston for a day. The next day I will be driving with my sister, and brother-in-law, and adorable nieces to Omaha for my youngest brother's high school graduation. I'm quite excited about the whole thing.

On Sunday we went to a pool party with some cool kids from church. A good time was had by all. If you come to my house I will show you the funniest picture of Jon Mark and Shannon from the party. It is awesome.

That is the brief update of my life. I have little to say of late for some reason. Aside from the overwhelming financial cloud ever looming, things are going well. I like my church, I like my friends, I like my apartment. Now I just need to get a job that pays something, that would be quite helpful.

Have a delightful hump day all! I think that I shall. I have to be up before the crack of dawn, literally, but I will get to see a friend as soon as I get to "work" (I think I'll be doing some work tomorrow), so you really can't beat that. And then I get to learn about what I will hopefully be doing soon to earn a living, so that's exciting. :)

Comments