Skip to main content

a little education

Here are some words and phrases from the past couple of days and their definitions. For those of you who are not aware, I'm still in Omaha.

is he in pain? - the question the old lady who was giving Raj crusty looks leaned over and asked my dad when Raj was performing his rendition of "My Heart Will Go On" during the orchestra's Titanic medley before Ravi's graduation ceremony started. Raj really can sing, he was just goofing around. It was hilarious.

lama - Alaina-speak for banana

flippin monkey - a fun new word game Raj taught us tonight. Also, a primate trained in the sport of gymnastics.

buthomoz (pronounced butt homos) - the name of a new boy band. Also, the random word we created with the remaining scrabble tiles that would not make real words. So bad, I know.

hump day - the day that falls in the middle of the week. Also known as Wednesday. Consider this my wishing you a happy hump day early. :)

Things here are going pretty well. I was a little afraid that I would come home and really miss Omaha and want to stay here. No worries, as soon as I walked in my house I knew that wouldn't happen. It's been a good trip and it's been so nice to see everyone, but LA is definitely home. I miss my friends and my apartment and my church. That's good to know & really exciting actually. The only thing I need now is that pesky job . . . :)

Comments

Ronnie said…
Hey I just wanted to say hi and let you know Im blogging again. :o)
Ronnie said…
It's that time of the week again!!! Hump day! So three cheers for humping! Hump Hump Hooray, Hump Hump Hooray, Hump Hump Hooray!
Unknown said…
When do you get back to LA? i am flying in on June 11th at like 9pm.... i want to hang out with you!! and your fun roomate! :)

i can't wait to talk to you!
Pete said…
Hi Azina!!! I didn't forget about my wonderful LA friends don't worry, i just have been having a tough few weeks and i hate my apt. But other than that i'm great. How is Ohio? Just kidding i know you're in Orlando....with that Forester tower and all that jazz.....talk to you soonl
Galen said…
oh happy thursday, the first day of the denoument. umm yes, have a great time in Orlando... stay warm of course.