Skip to main content

deadline

So, before I leave here on Saturday I have to give my parents a date. This particular date is pretty much when they're cutting me off. It's kind of strange because in a way it totally sucks, but in another way I was actually kind of hoping for it. Not that I haven't been putting all my effort into finding a job because I have, but a part of me feels like if I have a fire under my bum it will help somehow. I hope so. I can't move back. It will kill me. So, please pray about this. I have the decision on what this date is and I need wisdom to choose what's fair and I need prayer that I will quickly find a job once I'm back in LA.

Thanks for all the comments, I will respond to you all when I have more time, but for now my brother's computer is about to run out of battery and I don't feel like getting up to plug it in.

And don't worry, I have no intention of leaving LA.

Comments

Galen said…
but you've every intention of leaving us with this final post?
raj said…
very well played, galen, very well played.

indeed, aziner, what date did you tell the parentals? the suspense is killing me!
Unknown said…
This has nothing to do with your post Since i already know the date :)

i needed to express how excited i am that in two days i shall be back in Cali and seeing one of my favorite people!! and in fact i wanted to make the masses jealous!