Skip to main content

I like Sundays

And aside from one blatantly rude incident, this Sunday was no exception. Nicole is back! Hazaa!

Shauna is gone, which is quite a sad thing, but I had a wonderful time with her while she was here!

I enjoyed church tonight. I found myself sitting there thinking, I wish I loved God on Friday as much as I do on Sunday. And now that I'm thinking about it more, I don't think that I love God less on Friday, but I spend so much more time with him on Sunday and I really love that. I want to spend more alone time with him during the week. I think that would be marvelous. Though, I also want to spend more time in corporate worship during the week. I'm not really sure how to bring that one about . . .

Anyone have plans for the 4th? I want to do something fun this year.

Comments