Skip to main content
My phone is broken, or maybe it's just my friends and all the people I've sent resumes to and the telemarketers and the people who dial my number looking for someone else. Seriously, the point is that other than Galen calling me yesterday my phone (house or cell) has not rung for 2 days. Thank goodness for Galen because it was really cool to talk to him, but more importantly because if he had not called then the paranoia would be setting in and I would wonder if somehow I've gotten trapped in an alternate dimension and though people are desperately trying to contact me they are unable to. It's such a relief that I don't have to be paranoid about that. ;) I am, by the way, not soliciting phone calls as that would be the height of patheticness. (patheticity? patheticdom? patheticism?) The bottom line is that this being alone crap sucks & I would greatly love for Nicole to return home now. I miss you!

At least only two more days of being alone. I will see Shauna again on Friday and Nicole gets back on Sunday. Hazaa!

In the meantime, happy first day of summer! And uh, something else . . . oh right, happy hump day! And of course the obligatory don't take it like that.

Comments