Skip to main content

prelude to a post

So I was going to write a real post tonight of respectable length, but I can't breathe right now because I have a cold and as unrelated as that is to my ability to type, it makes me not feel like blogging. I did wish to write and at least tell you that my heart doesn't hurt anymore and in fact hasn't for several days. It unhurts so much that it can hardly remember why it was sad in the first place. My brain remembers as it has a really good memory, but it promises not to remind my heart. My brain is nice to me like that. :) Okay, umm if any part of this post makes me sound crazy in any way just chalk it up to all the junk taking residence in my head that does not belong there, it's causing spaciness for the stuff that does belong. Anyway, I promise to blog more when I can actually breathe and think.

A little FYI, today marks one year since I officially moved to LA. Kinda crazy.

Comments

Unknown said…
the way you describe things is most fabulous!

i hope that icky stuff in your head is gone!!

thanks for an awesome weekend!
Ronnie said…
I hope you feel better soon. Have you ventured over to my blog in a while?
aziner said…
Thanks, Shauna! :)

I had an awesome weekend too, can't wait to see you again on Friday!

Ronnie, of course I have ventured over to your blog, quite frequently in fact. When I think of something clever I'll post a comment.

I am feeling somewhat better, there is less junk in my head. Though, in the last ten minutes I've been coughing so much that I think my lungs are trying to climb out of my throat. It's unpleasant, but other than that I think I shall be fine.