Skip to main content

"I feel like I believe in unicorns!"

Ah, how delightful. What started out as a frustrating and alone day turned out to be so fun thanks to Nicole and Pez! Hazaa! We went to see Bewitched which resulted in so much laughing. It was cute and fun. And yes if you read Nicole's blog she used the same title as me and she used it first, but that's okay because it is hilarious. (It's from the movie.)

So, no I didn't end up going out by myself this evening. I'm glad. Still though this loneliness problem is visiting far too frequently. Oddly enough I think I was lonely less often when I didn't have friends here. It's far less sad to be sitting at home when you don't know anyone. When you do and they don't call you that is an entire new level of sadness. Alas, the night ended up great and I got to hang out with my favorite person in LA (Nicole) and a boy named Pez whose name isn't really Pez, but Pez is such a fun nickname that I will continue to call him that. :)

That's all for now.

Comments