Skip to main content

if I were a cat I'd be purring

Most of you know that I'm not a cat person. Aside from the fact that I'm mildly allergic, I just don't like their attitudes. My sister's cats being the two notable exceptions. The first time I met Petunia she would jump on the chair behind me and rub her head against mine. I really liked that. And Annabelle I like just to torment. ;) That being said, I don't think there's any better way to describe my mood right now than purr-worthy. I've had a wonderful day. I got to hang out with friends whom I love. And I met new people and didn't feel awkward talking to them. This morning I went to church with Merlin and then he took Kelsey and I to lunch where our friend Kasey was our waiter. What a delightful time it was. I laughed a lot today. :) And then when I got home I got to talk to my favorite friend whom I've never met & he made me laugh more. :) Seriously, if you don't find yourself laughing a lot through the day you should do something about that, you'll live longer.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Comments