Skip to main content

219

So in checking my online bank statements I just noticed something quite interesting. Okay, maybe it's not that interesting but since I'm such a numbers person it's interesting to me. The other day I went grocery shopping, but I went to two grocery stores because I like to buy most of my stuff from Trader Joe's, but they don't have the yogurt smoothies I like, so I had to go to another store. It turns out that I ended up spending $20.21 at both places and I didn't even realize that. It's kinda crazy that the totals for both stores would come out the same. And strange that I didn't notice it the other day. Ah well. And no I didn't spend $20 on just yogurt, I got other things there too like baking soda for our new fridge to keep it smelling nice. :) Our fridge is so cool. No pun intended. We did something really fun to it, but those of you who don't already know will have to wait and be surprised. I'm quite pleased with it, though.

Speaking of numbers, this is my 219th post. Probably not a significant number in most circles and not even that high of a number, but it is my birthday so I like it. And seeing how this is my blog, that's really all that matters. Of course seeing as this is a significant number to me I thought that I should post something significant but I don't really have anything more than the random ramblings of my mind.

At least it's a Wednesday. Seems appropriate that this post would come on a Wednesday. Happy hump day! Don't take it like that. And of course, watch for flying monkeys.

Since it has been quite some time and this is a special post and I recently got an email from Phil, here is a lovely Phil quote as my 219th post gift to you. :)

"And a thousand other things have been going on inside my mind as well . . . I can't even begin to explain. I'm trying to figure out life, and art itself- esp. how it all relates to me, and what my responsibilities, hopes and goals are. Etc etc etc . . ."

Comments