Skip to main content

now with word verification!

As you scamper to leave oodles of comments here on the beloved blog, you will notice a new feature, word verification aka squiggly letters you must decipher and type in to allow you post a comment. I know it may seem a little obnoxious, but this allows me to run things the way I like them, allowing anyone to post a legitimate comment and not excluding anonymous posters, while at the same time stifling those incessant rats from posting tripe all about the comments section. Pretty much everyone wins this way, except for of course the aforementioned rats, but that is the point after all. Should you wish to engage this feature on your own blog, simply go to your blog settings, click on the comments tab and then approve word verification for comments.

Hazaa for Tuesday - Taco Tuesday at Del Taco and 2 hours of Gilmore Girls! 3 weeks until the season premiere! :)

Comments

Amber said…
All I have to say is that I appreciate how I now have higher billing than Raj. Face it, Raj will just never be cooler than I am. And to make this comment relevant to the post, I think my "word" for word verification is Celtic or something, so I sincerely hope I don't conjure up some vicious green amorphous Celtic demon blob out of a mask. . . (people who get that reference can be my friends!)
aziner said…
So as not to cause any sibling rivalry, I will not comment on your coolness vs. Raj's coolness other than to say that obviously I am the coolest of all. ;) Though, should you wish to keep your top billing you will have to update at least as frequently as Raj, which should be easy now that he's back in school.

You so win for the LnC reference! We really need to get on that whole dvd bandwagon. :)

Oh, for those of you who haven't realized, Amber is my sister.

My word looks elvish.
Amber said…
So I'm waiting for Raj to get his act together and realize that we've been making fun of him. And I intend to keep my top billing, no worries. Though I don't understand what school would have to do with Raj's posting frequency - I wasn't aware of the significance of school in Raj's world...

Yes, the LnC DVD bandwagon - anyone interested in contributing to the cause? :)
aziner said…
Well Raj is actually not so great about the frequent updating, which I rib him about quite regularly and now that he is back in school he has another excuse for not posting. And really I think it has less to do with school and more to do with persons and activities that fill up the rest of his time that school does not that leads him to his blog slackerishness. Of course seeing as you only have two small children, a husband, a house, a soccer league and various other church activities to work on I'm sure you have much more free time to devote to blogging than Raj. ;)
raj said…
I was going to post a comment, but the word verification took too much time.