Skip to main content

to blank with love

To Nicole with love, you are the coolest. You bring me Ben & Jerry's when stupid crap happens. You are the coolest person in the whole of Los Angeles, maybe even the whole of California or even the West Coast. You are a light in an often dark and weary world. Together we will probably live forever because I don't think two people laugh more than we do, especially and random and sometimes juvenile stuff that no one else usually gets. You are one of my best friends and I love ya. :) Really, who else would agree to crazy painting and dressing up like presents and staying up the whole night decorating the house for Christmas and naked parties? I mean, uh . . . really there were no naked parties. Keep moving, nothing to see here. Thanks for being so awesome.

Comments

raj said…
roommates in my life have simply been a revolving door of people that it takes me four months or less to hate. you are blessed to actually like each other.
In awe of You said…
no.. you really are that awesome!