Skip to main content

where have all the bloggers gone?

and the emailers?
and the comment posters?

With a few notable exceptions it seems everyone's computer has broken or they have shut them down in order to enjoy the remaining days of summer. Living in a place where I don't really have to worry too much about the waning of perfectly good outdoor days, I find it somewhat difficult to excuse this behavior. Okay, I'm kidding, but it would be nice to see some sign of life from the world outside . . .

Alas, I must away and finish readying myself for work. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
they have all joined the myspace cult..which in fact is growing in number as i write...well that is my commenters and emailers at least...i hope the same hasn't happend to yours!

- a passer by
Ms. McGowan said…
Down with myspace. I am lacking the Internet in my new apartment, so I only check my Email/post at my mother's house. I have an explanation:) Some day, when I hit the jackpot teaching, I will cough up the money for Internet!