Skip to main content

(you'll have to click on it to make it large enough to read, unless you have better than 20/20 vision or you have different computer settings)


I was highly amused by this. So it's been a crabby day, a crabby couple of days actually. The job is going splendidly, it's not about that at all. I've been feeling quite alone lately. I haven't hung out with any of my friends here in like 2 weeks, which totally sucks. And my dear roommate is house sitting now, so I'm all alone at home. It's quite sad. I went to the grocery store tonight because I had nothing to eat for dinner a my house and in front of me at the check out line was the pda couple of the universe, that was awesome. (note oozing sarcasm)

And by the way, if you're considering posting a comment here anonymously with a link to your "blog" that only happens to be google ads, don't do it. It'll only infuriate me. I let people post anonymously because I know not everyone has a blogger id, so don't ruin it.

Comments

Ronnie said…
I just noticed that my blog is on your links section which makes me happy. WE REALLY ARE FRIENDS!!!! yay!!
Anyways, I thought I'd leave you a happy case of the "Mundays". I have your blog saved under my favorites folder. :)
raj said…
great cartoon.