Skip to main content

could this be bliss

So I apologize for not uploading the new songs of the week. The webhost that I use is currently in the process of transferring things over to new servers and as such my site is currently down. As soon as it is back up I will update it and let you know.

This was quite a good weekend. Friday night Nicole and I went to IHOP with Jon Mark and then watched Constantine. We were out til 3:30 am. Saturday there was some much needed sleeping in. And then James came over and fixed my VCR! He so wins a prize for that. Then we played some cards. Merlin came over and we played cribbage. Good times except for the bogus win Nicole & Merlin had in the tie breaking game. :P I'm not bitter I swear. Today was the first week of the Partnership 100 class at church. It's the this is what we believe as a church and this is what we feel our purpose is class. I've been attending Christian Assembly since March and I have a fairly good understanding about the church and I'm pretty sure it's the church I will be attending for years to come, but it's nice to take a class that lays out exactly who they are and what they're about. And after the first session I'm even more excited about the church. I think it is a place where I will be able to grow and serve and hopefully raise a family. After church we went to Whole Foods for lunch. So good! I think it is my new favorite place. You can have them put spinach leaves on your sandwich! This is quite a big deal for me as spinach is pretty much the only worthwhile vegetable I like. And even more exciting than spinach, I know what could be more exciting than spinach? Blair is back in town after being away all summer. Hooray for a weekend spent with friends. :)

Season 6 of Gilmore Girls, coming soon to a television near you. And by soon I mean Tuesday! Hazaa! If you have a Del Taco near you grab your 3 tacos for $1 on Taco Tuesday and sit down for some season premiere love. If you don't have Del Taco, run to your nearest favorite taco place such as Taco Bell or other local venue and then proceed to the sitting down and season premiering part of the evening. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I am so happy that you had such a fabulous weekend! i really wish that i was gonna be with you ladies for Taco Tuesday this week!! i have to tape it because i will have my staff meeting, but i might have to go get taco bell and watch it at the same time as you left coasters.... love you friend!!
Amber said…
Hooray for good weekends! (Can you come here and share them with me?) And even more hooray for Gilmore Girls! Sadly, I will have to watch it tape-delayed as well (I guess dvr-delayed is more accurate), and probably not with anything more exciting than a cherry 7up. (See, you need to come help me liven things up!) But the new Switchfoot album comes out tomorrow, and tomorrow I'm going to buy tickets for their concert in November!

Do you mean Whole Foods like the grocery store? If so, the pizza there is really good, too.

I feel the need to add a hooray for fall as well!