Skip to main content
it's harder than I thought to be the only one not there
it's harder than the thought of not going home for Thanksgiving
I'm actually not that sad about that one
we're hosting Thanksgiving here, I'm excited about that


Today was an odd day. My boss didn't show up at the office until 5:30, which was unfortunate as I was hoping he would let us go home early. As it was we left late, but it wasn't so bad.

Since there's very little point in putting up songs of the week at this point I promise to put up a surprise or two in addition to the normal sotw next week. Sorry for my slackery. I blame the internet and Tuesday. But in the meantime go here and enjoy the song "What We Are Made Of" from the Bee Season trailer. I am greatly looking forward to this film. The version of the song in the trailer is a little different from the version on Scott Mallone's site and I do like the trailer version better but a slightly different and free mp3 of a really good song is better than nothing at all.

It feels like fall! I am so in love with this weather. Nicole and I went to Michael's tonight and bought stuff for a fall wreath. That will be my project for the weekend. Yay! It was quite a great way to spend Friday night. :)

Comments

Galen said…
Oh yes, fall. The colors, the flavors, the scents, the fog on my skin. Quite.

Um, yes, more songs, and pictures of the wreath. Please.

You're not online. How are you?
aziner said…
More songs will be up tonight, I promise. And I will put up pictures of the wreath as soon as I can.

It might rain today or tomorrow!