Skip to main content

keep that sweet heart of yours beating

If you asked me to I could only begin to explain the importance Copeland's music has had in my life over the past year, so attending their concert last night was quite amazing. And to top it off the song they played for the encore is one of my favorite songs ever - Priceless. It was a great night.

Feel the pain teaching us how much more we can take
Reminding us how far we've come
Let the pain burn away from our heart
We have time to start all over again
Well if you would shine your love down here oh Make our hearts as perfect as new
Oh if you would shine your love down here oh
I promise I'd reflect right back at you
- When Finally Set Free

Whoa, your love is a fast song
And I'm dancing 'cause I'm in love with you
Whoa, my heart is in motion
For the rhythm inside you
Whoa, your love is a slow song
It's resounding through my world again
Whoa, my heart is in motion
For the song inside of you
- Love is a Fast Song

Those are two of the songs that have been quite important in my life over the past year. Mmm my heart overflows. :)

Comments

aziner said…
Yay! You should definitely go see them, they're great live! :) And then after the show you should get the Instant Live cd, it'll be a recording of the show you just saw, it's way cool! My friend Jon Mark works for Instant Live, good stuff kids. :)