Skip to main content
There are a million things on my mind right now. My thoughts and anxieties skitter about refusing to be contained. A lot is coming up this week with work. And in life in general thoughts that I had let go of like child losing grasp of her red balloon are now floating back to me. It took awhile to be okay with their departure and now they want to return. I don't think I want to deal with that again. Okay probably this doesn't make a lot of sense unless you're Nicole as I talked to her about all this stuff tonight. If you want to know details feel free to email me though I cannot guarantee any sort of prompt response. Anyway, I guess at the end of the day/early beginning of a new day all I can say is that I am thankful for Nicole and her willingness to listen to me ramble on about work and the red balloon thing. I'll be glad when all of this is over, but I feel better than I did.

Comments

Amber said…
Though I don't know what's going on, I love you and hate to see you down. Wouldn't it be nice to visit childhood for a little while now and again, but being who we are today?
aziner said…
Nicole, thanks for the fun lyrics and everything you've done/said this week. I love you too! :)

Amber, yes revisiting childhood for a bit being who we are today would be quite nice from time to time. We need a little bit of action a la "Rascals." I love you too and thanks for the great amounts of phone time this week. :)

Steph, it's good to hear from you. Everything will be alright, life's just a bit crazy right now. I hope you're doing well. If you're not busy on Dec. 10th, which I realize is quite awhile from now, but if you're free you should come to our Christmas party. I haven't seen you in forever.

Thanks for all the love and caring everyone, you girls are wonderful. :) (Thanks for all the love and caring to those who do love and care and just didn't post here, you are awesome and appreciated as well.)