Skip to main content

there's so much beauty in the world

It looks like it should be snowing outside. I kind of wish it were, but it only serves to add to making my life feel like one of my favorite movie quotes right now, so I guess that's okay.

It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it, right? And this bag was like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember . . . and I need to remember . . . Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
- American Beauty


It's already been a good weekend and really the best is yet to come- Copeland concert tomorrow! Oooh more fun things, new music from Happy Christmas vol. 4 can be heard here! Happy Christmas happens to be one of the greatest Christmas collections of all time. It even has one of my favorite Christmas songs ever on it, 2 points if you can guess what it is. This weekend just keeps getting better. :)

Comments

aziner said…
haha! It should be snowing. :)