Skip to main content

yes it was that cool

Welcome back to the Copeland hour where we're still talking about Copeland and Copeland related things 10 days after the concert. :)

Here are some fun quotes from the concert by Aaron Marsh aka Copeland's lead singer:

"So how we feeling?"
(happy screaming)
"Splendid. I'm feeling that way also. That sound you just made, that's what's going on inside of my person."

"Man, I want to thank you guys so much for coming. It's pretty outrageous to be so far from home and have a full house and so many . . . so many good looking people with pretty smiles and pretty eyes. You guys are all totally making my day."

He also said thank you every time we started clapping. So cute. Cute in the you're adorable like a puppy way not the I think I want to marry you just because I enjoy your music and the fun things you say way, though now that you mention it . . . ;)

Now that my stress level is somewhat lower and I have time to think and blog I totally have to thank Jon Mark for being awesome and for giving me the Copeland cd and a tshirt! So great! Oh and he was awesome before giving me cool presents but this just ups his coolness. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That singer sounds very cool -- and very British! Maybe I'm way off on the last part, but you've definitely made me want to check them out.
Unknown said…
i feel so jealous, i wanted to participate in Copeland love! they are fantabulous!

i am so glad that you got to have that expereince! where was the show?

love you friend!

qhnuxiw
In awe of You said…
so wow...thanks for the mad props... glad you enjoyed the show and the gifs.... all good things... for good people. its not every day i make the Azina blog.. Julianna theory tommorow.. woo woo
aziner said…
Jennifer, Copeland is indeed very cool. You should definitely check them out. They are American, but somehow they manage to be really cool and great musicians anyway. :)

Shauna, how I wish you could have joined us for the concert. The show was at the House of Blues on Sunset. I think you should talk to God again about that whole moving to LA plan and see what he has to say now because I think that you should be out here so you will be able to do fun things like that with us. :)

Jon Mark, you're welcome. I hope Juliana Theory was fun. I'm sad that I missed it. Stupid AFM.