Skip to main content

little bits of posts

Some amount of time not terribly long ago I mentioned that I have several posts that I have written that never fully realize life as published posts. They are poor little thoughts destined to live out unfulfilled lives in the realm of drafts. I actually have several of these from the past couple of weeks and while I never was able to finish them I like what I was starting so I have decided to share a few of these snippits with you.

12-2-2005
I had this dream the other night where I was in a bit of an argument with one of my guy friends because he was acting strangely around me and it was bugging me. And finally, right before I woke up, his frustration culminated with him exclaiming, "I'm in love with you and I'm terrified!"

Yeah he shouted that to me and I immediately woke up, one of those dreams that are annoying to wake up from.

12-10-2005
"Pretty much hanging out with us is like going to a cool party." -Nicole

Nicole said this one night on the way home from church. I was highly amused. I was going to blog about how cool we are, but you probably already know that. ;)

12-14-2005
The birthday - this is a night to plan something special. That's all for specifics on that one, just do something you know she'll love. Don't plan a surprise if you don't know whether or not she'd like it. I love surprises, other girls don't. Make sure you know first.

This was part of a post in which I was going to offer more date ideas after I shared the Valentine's date idea. I still have tons of ideas, I just never finished this post. It's sometimes weird/hard for me to give relationship advice, so I leave that realm alone for a bit until I feel like returning.

12-15-2005
wax pools, almost drowning the flame
as the last minutes of night wane



it's been a full moon kind of day

I had a lot on my heart before I left LA. One particularly rough day it turned out there was a full moon that night. I don't know what it is, but sometimes it seems the full moon has such an affect on people, including myself. Maybe there are a lot of recovering werewolves around. No I'm not a former werewolf.

And on that note as we near the hour of way past time to go to bed, I will bid you goodnight.

Comments