Skip to main content
This was posted on PostSecret tonight. It makes my heart immensely sad. I know all too well the loneliness this city visits upon everyone who dares to venture here. Even two years later I know that were it not for Nicole I would spend far too many nights sitting alone in my apartment. How I wish I could do something to help this person. How I pray God would soon place such a loving person in their path.

(If you are not aware, PostSecret is a website where this guy posts secrets that are sent to him anonymously on postcards. It started as an art project and several of the postcards have now been put into a book. It is quite a compelling website, running the gamut from the best to the worst humanity has to offer. As such it is not suitable for all audiences and does typically include content of an R-rated nature, which is the reason I do not post the link here. Should you choose to seek out the website on your own, consider yourself warned.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the PostSecret website. Have you seen the new book? I got a copy from Amazon.com.

I too thought that postcard was really sad. I am determined NOT to let that happen to me in my new city in Colorado.
aziner said…
I haven't seen the book yet. Is it good?

The best thing I've found for making friends is to find a good church and to start getting involved. I have no idea how people would make friends in a new city without church.