Skip to main content

what do you look like?

My friend Blair asked me yesterday if I had ever looked up "Azina looks like" on Google. Usually if you do things like that you will find something amusing, with my name there are no results. So I decided to use a few of my friends' names instead. If you don't find yourself here it's probably just because I didn't find a funny one for your name. (Sorry Jodi & Pieter & other fine friends.) These are only intended for your amusement.

Amber looks like she missed a fine career in Cirque du Soleil.

Nicole looks like such a primary school librarian.

Shauna looks like a geeky wizard.

Jon (Mark) looks like Grover.

Blair looks like a monkey. But not an ugly monkey. More like one of those funny weird-lookin monkeys who jumps on branches and eats leaves and goes "ook" a lot.

Shannon looks like he had fun playing in the jumpy inflated castle thing.

Galen Looks like a harmless Hippie.

Sherry looks like she is in a nice sundress and headed for a party of some sort.

Steve looks like something half human, half plastic action figure, which I like to call a 'mandroid.'

Nate looks like the kind of guy someone would have cast to play the handsome but pensive friend to the slightly more handsome central protagonist in a Joss Whedon vehicle. (Nate is our new friend assuming he's still talking to us after we gave him so much crap last night, though he's good with dishing it back so I think he'll last.)

Okay I had to do 5 for Raj because they were all too funny.

Raj looks like a gay Chris Kattan.
Raj looks Like a gimmick midget wrestler.
Raj looks like 'Arghhhhhhhh'
Raj looks like a combination of the most talented actors in bollywood! What a lucky guy!
Raj looks like he'd make a good economic adviser to a President of the United States.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poor Raj!

Everytime I do that with my name it's not that cool -- too many people named Jennifer in the world.
raj said…
there's a Chris Kattan that is GAYER than the regular Chris Kattan?!?
In awe of You said…
isn't grover that cute little blue sesame street guy? a) I am not Blue...b) i am not cute..
aziner said…
Jennifer, here are a couple of fun ones I just found for your name:

Jennifer looks like she just stepped out of the painting and into life!

Jennifer looks like she's thinking What have i got myself into!!

Raj, I'm not sure it's possible for there to be a gayer version of Chris Kattan, that's part of why it's so funny. :) Plus you look neither gay nor like Chris Kattan, so that adds to the humor as well.

Jon Mark, I'm fairly certain that when Nicole said some of them are very true she wasn't referring to yours. Take Nate's for instance, that one actually works. And I can kind of picture Blair climbing trees and saying "ook" a lot, so take that one for what you will. ;) (I'm kidding, I have nothing but love for Blair & everyone on this list.)
Anonymous said…
This is sooo funny. For ONCE I am happy to have a somewhat strange name.