Skip to main content

best birthday ever!

Wow, I can hardly even begin to explain how much fun I had this weekend. Thanks to all of you who helped me celebrate whether near or far away. I felt so much love this weekend & that fills my heart.

Sunday at Red Robin was so delightful. 13 people were there. Nicole bought me a tiara and a pink & white feather boa. I felt kinda silly but it was also fun. I'll have to post pictures after I finish this roll of film. Yes yes, again I continue to find myself technologically stagnant. But lack of sufficient funds necessitates remaining in the 20th century.

Monday night was of course karaoke. A good group of people showed up. I was this close to singing (imagine me holding my fingers quite close together), but I kinda chickened out. Maybe next week . . . Sean & Benn sang Piano Man, it was amazing. And of course there was Nate's rousing rendition of Livin' La Vida Loca. Good times.

Sad that the weekend had to end, but I get to look forward to my parents being in town next week. Now I just have to figure out what sorts of fun things we're going to do. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
so sad i could not partake with you, but i was celebrating for you and thinking of you the whole weekend! love you!
aziner said…
Thank you my friend! We will do some late celebrating for both of our birthdays when you are here this summer. Can't wait to see you! Luvya! :)
In awe of You said…
I would love to see Azina Prance!!!
aziner said…
Nicole that was supposed to be our little secret . . . And I am a princess, all girls are! Props to anyone who knows what film that line comes from.

haha Jon Mark, I am the pranciest prancer of them all, but only my roommate will ever have the privilege of seeing that. Unless of course if there were perhaps some financial incentive involved. ;)