Skip to main content

call for reservations

If you're stuck for ideas for Valentine's day, check this out. I completely love the idea. :)

I talked to Ravi yesterday, tickets for the Red Sox vs. Angels coming up in Anaheim in 6 months and 16 days should be on sale soon. Woo! And from what he tells me I should be able to afford some rockin' good seats for us. Ravi-o visiting + baseball + Red Sox = more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Literally. There have been tests done proving such.

My parents booked their flight today! They're coming out the first week of March & I'm taking time off to hang out with them. I can't wait! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
We have a place sorta like White Castle in my hometown. It's a hole in the wall place where they make these really smushed, onion-y (they say they never clean the grill) hamburgers that are so tiny you have to eat six just to get filled up. And they're ridiculously expensive.

But oh man, they are so good it makes my mouth water right now!!
aziner said…
I've never actually been to White Castle, but I am so amused by the idea, mostly because for a long time I thought it would be really cute if a guy would plan a Valentine's date at a favorite fast food place but have a table set up before hand with candles & maybe a rose on it. It's just so fun & silly & low key that I love the idea. :)
raj said…
From what I hear, if I planned any sort of dinner - romantic or otherwise - at White Castle, my colon would have reservations.

yeah, that's right. I made a duty joke on your blog. what are you going to do about it?
Pete said…
I HAVE INTERNET!!!
aziner said…
Raj, pretty much all I'm going to do about it is laugh.

Yay Pieter! Does this finally mean you'll be returning to us from the realm of the incommunicado?
Unknown said…
i demand V-Day stats from Azina!!!!

i also demand that she knows i love and miss her!!
aziner said…
Stats are up! Sorry for the delay, I fell asleep last night before I could post them.

I love you & miss you too!!

mgfslbnh - a mumble of displeasure when someone is trying to wake you up at an unholy hour in the morning, i.e. before 10 am :P