Skip to main content

things that made my day

Delicious chocolate chip cookies from my sister!

Girls' day out with Nicole, Jodi & Rachel! I had so much fun going shopping, to Color Me Mine (watch this video), to Panera, and to Barnes & Noble. Mmm. :)

Coming home to find fun birthday greetings, including this one from my friend Nate who had left this comment this morning, "Happy Azinamas Eve! Have fun shopping." aww, how nice :)

I also had this message from Yahoo, which is my homepage, "Happy Birthday, Azina!" It's silly I know, but I liked it & the little cake is a nice touch.

It has been a marvelous weekend so far & tomorrow is Red Robin! Hazaa!

Comments

Ronnie said…
Happy Birthday! Have a good time at Red Robin. I recommend the Royal Red Robin burger. yum...
Ms. McGowan said…
Mmmm....Panera Bread. Happy Birthday, dear. I'm glad that you're surrounded with friends and love.
In awe of You said…
hahahah.,.that video is awesome
aziner said…
Thanks Ronnie! My favorite is actually the banzai burger. Mmm pineapple. :)

Thanks Sherry!

JM, glad you liked the video, I find it highly amusing.