Skip to main content

I know my heart is waking up

I met Kathy, my Bible Study leader, last night for coffee. I told her what had been going on in my life and how I was sad that my parents had left & that I was having a harder time with it than I expected. I told her that I really want to be a wife & a mom and that's been on my mind a lot lately. She had some very wise things to say. And as I drove away from Starbucks I took a few deep & cleansing breaths and it was as if my lungs were getting oxygen for the first time ever. I can't quite explain it and I don't know why it happened, it's not as though I felt particularly breathless before last night, but as I drove down Foothill Blvd in Sunland on a bit of a trek back toward my home one of the main thoughts in my head was, I can breathe again. Strangely amazing.

Comments