Skip to main content

I quit

I have decided that I don't want to blog anymore. This is it. I just don't get the joy out of it that I used to, and I don't want to feel bad when I don't post as frequently as I feel I should so I'm done with it all. We've been through 2 years together. We've laughed and cried. Some of you have probably wondered why I'm not locked up in a mental institution. That's fair. Some of you have probabaly thought, wow she's so cool I wish I could date her. If you're a cool guy in the 23-29 age range, let me know. ;) And some of you have probably wondered why in the world you find yourself reading the strange words of a stranger in a strange city. I know this blog holds some mystical allure over many of you, but today I am breaking that spell. It has been fun, except for the aforementioned crying, and I will probably miss you all from time to time but I must bid you adieu.

Comments

Ms. McGowan said…
April Fools! Yes? Please?
aziner said…
Sherry, you're too smart. Of course it's an April Fool's joke.

haha thanks Nicole.
Tmproff said…
Hey, I'm 29.....
raj said…
I wasn't thinking April Fool's, 'cuz it's April 3rd. Post something new, 'cuz you almost made me use naughty words.
aziner said…
Troy, you also live very far away.