Skip to main content

the greatest part of the summer is now upon us

Shauna's here! Hazaa! Hooray! And all other manner of celebratory words!

On occasion I like to think back on what my life was like a year ago. Aside from looking forward to Shauna being here, very little is the same. The friends I most regularly hang out with now, I did not know a year ago. My job situation is far better than I could have ever hoped for a year ago when I was still dependent on my parents' help. And I have found a church home. It's funny how I say I don't like change because I can't tell you how happy I am that my life is so different from what it was a year ago today. The journey's pretty amazing.

Tonight was a fun girls' night. We ordered pizza, watched some Gilmore Girls, and made collages. It's nice how simple things and great friends can make for such a wonderful night. :)

Comments

raj said…
girls are great if for no other reason than this: if a "guys' night" ever involved even the word collage, let alone making them, the evening would most certainly be a sucktacular failure. for girls, it's fun.

whatever rings your doorbell.