Skip to main content

reasons revealed

First things first, I'm doing significantly better than I was when I wrote the last post.

That hard decision that I talked about in the previous post, well the reasons for that were revealed on Sunday. I wouldn't have been around to cook for the cafe & I wouldn't have been around for church. God knew I needed to be there, so when He asked me to stay he had a very clear purpose. Honestly, I didn't really want to listen, but I'm glad I did. It was so much fun cooking for the cafe on Sunday. And the sermon was crazily dead on to what I needed to hear.

"I have not forgotten about you" "sometimes unanswered prayers are the kindness & grace of God in our lives, sometimes the answer is slow, not yet. Not no."

Mark also talked about how a few weeks ago he just found himself broken down and sobbing and feeling so alone. I thought, wow that is exactly me last week. One of the things I love so much about my church is the openness of the pastoral staff with the congregation, it is completely incredible.


Wow there is so much more to say, but it shall have to wait as it is getting late. yay rhyming! ;)

Comments

raj said…
woo! I still support the hard decision.
Pete said…
What's up buddy. Sorry it's been so long. It's been a crazy summer, but i have some great news. I'm finally starting that magazine and i would absolutely love for you to contribute. email me as soon as you get this and i'll explain what's it's all about and where you can send stuff. Hope you're doing great.