Skip to main content

I have the best friends :)

Thank you Shauna & Jessica for your comments. And thanks to everyone who is there for me either with encouraging words or in person. Things are going better now. A dear person in my life offered to take me out for coffee last night & we just sat & talked. Unless he reads this (which I don't know) he didn't even know that's all I really needed. He just saw a friend hurting & wanted to help. And even though the conversation was good, it was just that gesture of wanting to help & being there that made so much difference to me. I didn't need to cry anymore, but he did buy the coffee & listen & give me a hug afterward. It's hard to see sometimes. Life can get so hazy & frustrating, but I am really blessed.

Comments

Ronnie said…
Hey thanks for the lil pep talk. I know what you mean about feeling stir crazy (in your blog below) Im feeling the same way. I won't really give up, but it's just discouraging you know. I just hate having to constantly start over.