Skip to main content

brown paper packages tied up with string

I have discovered some new favorite things.

1. Special K chocolatey delight - I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong by adding chocolate to cereal. It is quite delicious. Even more delicious is that it's on sale at my grocery store this week. On the negative side, as the flakes get soggy from the milk the chocolate bits tend to sink to the bottom, but it still tastes good.

2. Berryblossom white tea from Starbucks - this is a delightful light, floral tea. White tea is when the tea leaves are still very young (before turning green, then black) and it has a very gentle flavor. It also is higher in antioxidants than green tea. I highly recommend it.

3. the show House - when House first came on I thought, "great just what we need, another medical drama." I absolutely never had any intention of watching it despite Raj's endorsement of the show. Well, one night a schedule change on Fox caused an episode of House to be recorded on my dvr instead of what I intended to record. By the time the theme song came on I was hooked and had to find out what was going on with the sick little boy whose story began to unfold in the teaser. For those of you who don't know, the show is about 10% medical drama and 90% solving medical mysteries. I like mysteries, I like clues, I like figuring out puzzles. However, the show makes me slightly paranoid about these crazy infectious diseases they fight every week. Of course they're all remarkably rare, but still . . . If I turn into a hypochondriac, someone make me stop watching House. ;)

Comments