Skip to main content
I've been thinking of getting pink highlights lately, like Joss Stone. More so like what she has toward the bottom, not so much the lighter pink she has on top.
I don't want to get them because Joss Stone has them, but rather despite that. It's not that I particularly like or dislike her, I'm just indifferent. And I'm not really in the habit of making life decisions based on what celebrities do. I mean, they all do seem to really have their lives put together & have excellent decision making skills ;) but I kind of just like to think for myself. And I think it would be fun. Perhaps this is something I shall explore over the summer. :)

Comments

Keith said…
I think it would probably be cool. In school (both high school and the first couple years of college) I had every color hair you can think of (but not at the same time.) including gray, clear (bleach it out over and over again till all the color is gone, including the yellow.), purple, pink, blue, green and the ever-popular blonde. To do it, though, you would have to bleach out the areas you want to dye first, so the color will hold and show.
Anonymous said…
My best friend Jessica's hair looked just like this in high school:) She did bleach the sections first before she died them. She liked it because, no matter what outfit she wore, she felt "funky." It scared the babies at church.
aziner said…
clear hair? I've never heard of anyone doing that. that's really
interesting. I never went through the phase of dying my hair a
million colors in school, I love my natural hair color, but I think it would just be fun & different. And I figure, I'm young, why not do something different? I'd do it professionally though because I get freaked out by the idea of putting bleach in my hair.

haha Sherry I'm not around babies too much so I think I'll be safe on that one. :)
Anonymous said…
You're curly hair would look really pretty with pink highlights! And I agree, do it professionally. Hope things are going well, Azina! I'm so glad I was able to hang out with you!
aziner said…
thanks Lindsey! things are going pretty well for me. hope they're goin well for you too! yes, I quite enjoyed hanging out with you, we should do something soon. (Raj doesn't have to be here for us to hang out.) email me (azalea219@yahoo.com) and we'll try to figure something out! :)