Skip to main content
Fabric softener is one of my favorite things. I will not do laundry if I am out of fabric softener, save for dire needs when a trip to Target is impossible, but that is rare. For the past couple of years I have been using Downy Clean Breeze. It has served me well, softened my clothes and left just a hint of it's clean breezy goodness behind. This week when I went to purchase a new bottle of Downy I intended to stick with my tried & true scent, but then something new caught my eye: Downy Tahitian Waterfall. I smelled it and was intrigued. I checked out the other new scents, reminded myself of the aroma of my standard, and decided to go with something new. I must say I am very pleased with that choice. :) I know, I'm a nerd. But next time you find yourself in Target (or at my house) check it out, it's quite delightful.

Comments

Keith said…
Awesome! And it has a Polynesian vibe!!