Skip to main content

XXX

Don't worry this post is not risque. Nor am I extolling the virtues of Vin Diesel's cinematic achievements. But rather I write to tell you about my new favorite vitamin water called XXX. It is called such because it is packed with triple antioxidants from acai, blueberry, and pomegranate. It is very yummy. Plus you have enjoy any product with witty banter printed on it's labels.

*Edit*
Just saw this thanks to Keith. If this doesn't convince you of the awesomeness of vitamin water, nothing will. :)

Comments

Keith said…
I love that commercial -- hilarious!! "This may well provoke an incident." Man, too funny. Anyway, I think xxx is my new favorite VW flavor too. I just remembered that they have an apple flavor. Have you had it?
aziner said…
ooh I have never seen the apple flavor vitamin water. that sounds good.

that commercial reminds me of this which is one of my favorite things ever. Lindsey has it on her blog too.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for your lovely comment! It's surreal to me that we can have such "real" connections with people we've never met!

Happy Friday (I know it's Thursday, but, heck, it's close enough!)