Skip to main content

hopes for 2008

Inspired by Sherry

In no particular order . . .

* really trust God to work everything out

* find a job I'm truly passionate about

* paint more

* get in better shape

* hike more

* start books & finish them. read at least 6 books this year. it may not seem like much, but I can't honestly remember the last time I read a book from start to finish

* watch less tv

* learn to snowboard

* get my room & closet organized again

* go to more baseball games

* put money into savings

* send more cards & letters. snail mail is the best

* crochet a blanket (after I finish Keith's scarf of course)

* work harder toward finishing projects I start

* go salsa dancing

* eat less fast food. cook at home more

* go to more museums

* go to the LA Zoo (I've lived here for 4 years and still haven't been!)

* break Diet Coke addiction. I'm pretty sure they still put actual cocaine in it or something similar :P

* drink lots of water & juice like I used to

* make more time for God & prayer & scripture reading

* go indoor skydiving so eventually I can do the real thing

* make the kind of effort with others that I get frustrated with them for not making with me

* figure out how to finish cooking for cafe on time so I (and Keith when he helps) don't miss part or all of service those nights

* write down the recipes I create and the adjustments I make to others' recipes

* be outside more

Comments

sherry said…
The Diet Coke thing is for real. I'm sure of it. I don't even attempt to limit my Diet Coke consumption any more. I always fail.
aziner said…
yeah I tried not limiting it, but that got WAY out of hand, so I've cut all ties with it. it's actually going well. i haven't had any diet coke in like 2 weeks. i need to find a new source of caffeine i feel, but one with less crack or whatever they put in it, would probably be best. :)