Skip to main content

taking back what's mine

Blogger's note: if you happened to read this before 10am PDT on Friday 4-4-08 there was something screwy with the 2nd paragraph wherein pieces of two sentences that were to be at the end of the paragraph somehow ended up at the beginning of it, which caused it not to make so much sense. This has been fixed.

Part of the reason I haven't been blogging lately is because I am now in a job that requires a reasonable bedtime. So I come home, have dinner, chill, and go to bed usually between 10-11. Or I go out with Keith and/or friends or run my errands, come home, and go to bed between 10-11. Some nights I don't even open my computer.

But a bigger part of it has been that I have been censoring myself because I have been afraid that, due to issues (which are not appropriate to bring up in this forum) with my family all of whom it seems are reading this now, some of my writing could be misconstrued as passive aggressive. I didn't want to post anything that could possibly be taken the wrong way. I didn't want to be checked up on in this manner. And so I simply didn't write. But I'm done with that. I'm done allowing this small corner of the internet that I've created for myself, my musings, and whatever else I see fit to post here to be neglected out of fear that I might step on someone's toes. This is my territory and while all are welcome here, please be aware that the eggshells have been swept up off the floor. That is not to say I intend to post anything hurtful or jabbing unless perhaps you're Barack Obama (man I feel sick to my stomach about that guy), but rather to say that if you read into it and think I'm being mean, passive, insensitive, clever or witty then you're reading way too much into it. Oh wait . . . those last 2 were true actually, at least I'd like to think so. ;)

With that said, we now return you to your (semi) regularly scheduled blogging. And sadly enough, bed time. Oh how I miss not dreading being awake when the clock reads 3am . . .

Comments

aziner said…
:) thanks friend!