Skip to main content

time passes at the speed of light

In the two months since I last blogged:
  • I lost my job
  • Got a new, way better one
  • I turned 26 & for the first time in years had birthday cake! :) Keith got me yummy yummy yummy red velvet cake.
  • my Valentine's stats went unfinished and unposted (sorry!)
  • my car turned 1 (well technically it is older as I did not buy it the day it was made, but it was 1 to me)
  • the cherry blossoms bloomed at the lake near my house
  • I went to a Red Sox game
  • and learned I hate pre-season when they put in a bunch of nobodies who play baseball worse than little leaguers. I'm not opposed to new players, Jacoby Ellsbury is my favorite but that's because he came in and played like a champion.
  • the only candidate I could have voted for dropped out of the race :(
  • I've discovered a lot of great music, my most recent favorite being the song Handlebars by Flobots. (You can check it out here.) Oh also, Fall Out Boy's cover of Beat It (Michael Jackson) is phenomenal.
  • Nicole & I hosted our 3rd Easter dinner for friends.
  • I tried several new recipes including a nearly no bake lemon meringue, dutch apple pie, cinnamon & sugar puff pastry twists.
  • I've seen God come through in miraculous ways financially, spiritually & emotionally and am working hard to live with my hands open. Moreso in terms of generosity and not clutching the things I have been given than in regard to receiving.
So much more has gone on of course, but those are some of the highlights. I'm not sure how frequently I will be blogging, but I will update here as it strikes my fancy.

And as it's been such a long time since I've warned you, watch for flying monkeys!

Comments

Ashlee Liddell said…
welcome back...I will have to start checking again, with semi-regularity of course!