Skip to main content

note to self

Don't make plans in October! Thankfully the Red Sox are in the postseason, but I will be missing games 1 & 2 of the ALDS against the Angels. Hopefully I will be able to watch game 3, which may or may not be the last game of the series depending on how things go. And in the event that we make the World Series, for which I have to hope, I will have to push back my tentatively planned apple orcharding as it would interfere with game 4.

Additional note to self: find friends who watch baseball & will understand my need not to make plans during October. Seriously, no one gets the awesomeness, they all seem to think it's football season or something ridiculous like that. Sigh.

Comments

aziner said…
yay sox indeed! perhaps the best solution would be for your neck of the woods & my neck of the woods to be much closer to each other! that would certainly be delightful